Advanced Animation - Project 1

04/22/2024 - //2023 / Week 1 - Week 14

Hisham Rasheed / 0356691

Advanced Animation / Bachelor of Design in Creative Media 

Project 1

INSTRUCTION



Project 1

Our task was to make 2 walk cycles, one is normal vanilla walk cycle and the other one is attitude walk cycle.

                    2. https://youtu.be/PitBrZhf4Kk?si=7RepRb4V4swkNk-b
                    3.  https://youtu.be/vq9A5FD8G5w?si=ZFRr4LAD3RHc3AKc
                    

Progress:

Vanilla walk cycle -

Fig.1.1 Progress vanilla walk cycle

Initially, I discovered the reference 1 video online and began creating based on it.
I had to redo the character rigging multiple times because I was unfamiliar with it. This made it difficult for me to move the body parts. Every time I had to redo something, I felt frustrated. However, I also felt happy because I knew I was improving. I knew that eventually, I would succeed.

Attitude walk cycle -

Fig.1.2 Progress Attitude walk cycle

I used references from an animation I saw while I was traveling in the bus looked kinda funky to me but it worked well.

Final Outcome:

Fig.1.3 vanilla walk cycle

Fig.1.4 attitude walk cycle




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video and Sound Production - Project 1

Typography / Final Compilation